Friday, April 13, 2012

THE POWER OF PRAYER

                                                                   [DSC03611.JPG]                                                                                             Last year I have a dream that we will have a different strong calamity like Fire , Typhoon  and earthquake . Our country need a strong prayer to God the Father to stop it . The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ was , every member of Iglesia Ni Cristo { Church of Christ } must know how to pray , so that they can asks the Father to give what they needs . Elijah the prophets of God prayed to stop the rain , God stop the rain for three and half years . Every prayer must come to your heart and mind because it is your private line to God . John 14 ; 12-14 I tell you the truth , anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing . He will do even greater things that these , because I am going to the Father . And I will do what you ask in my name , so that the Son may bring glory to the Father . You may ask me for anything in my name , and I will do it . Philipians 4 ; 6 Do not be anxious about anything , but in everything , by prayer and petition , with thanksgiving , present your requests to God . Luke 11 ; 1-13 One day Jesus was praying in a certain place . When he finished , one of his disciples said to him , " Lord , teach us to pray , just as John taught his disciples , " He said to them , " When you pray , say :Father , hallowed be your name , your kingdom come . Give us each day our daily bread . Forgive us our sins , for we also forgive everyone who sins against us . And lead us not into temptation . Matthew 7 ;7-10 Ask and it will be given to you ; seek and you will find ; knock and the door will opened to you . For everyone who asks receives ; he who seeks find ; and to him who knocks the door will be opened . Which of you , if his son asks bread , will give him a stone ? Or if he asks for a fish , he will give him a snake ? If you , then , though you are evil , know how to give good gifts to your children , how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him !" If you pray the angels put an incense in your golden bowl and if it is full he put the golden bowl in front of God for blessing and your prayer will be given . "Revelation 5 ; 8 And when he had taken it , the four living creatures and the twenty -four elders fell down before the Lamp . Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense  which are prayers of the saints ." Example of my prayer to my Father . My Father I thank you for what you given me this day , I propagate your word so that they may know you the only true God and Lord Jesus Christ that you have sent so that they will have eternal life . And also help them to accept your Church of Christ so that they will be save in judgement day . I pray to you my God please help  my Country to recover in its damaged  received and  bless it . Please forgive my sin so that I will do always your command . In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ . Amen . Many are amazed why the Church of Christ or Iglesia ni Cristo even their was a recession in the world , still build many house of Worship to God . Because every member was bless by God so that they can give glory to him  " Many Religion are waiting the coming of Punong Olibo or Olive Trees the last prophets of God ."Please follow me my Lord Jesus Christ will save you in judgement day and you can live in Holy City .  Please sign in to be a member of Punong Olibo blogs archive , you will receive update messages and will be include in daily  prayer for God blessing . If you believes , please share to your family , relative  and friends , my God will bless you for your good doing . I invite you to hear our propagation of the word of God every night in our house of Worship in your locals or to attend our Worship every Thursday and Sunday . See our program in net25 in your cable .If you are in other country please see the directory of Iglesia ni Cristo [ Church of Christ ] in the Google .  Please read the 112  blogs archive to enlighten you in true worship to God the Father a Spirit and to know how your name be written in the book of life to be save in judgment day  , Join my group "DO YOU BELIEVE IN ONE TRUE GOD   . Kindly  Follow me on Twitter  @punongolibo and on  Facebook  Fidel Silva , thank you. , God bless you   . PUNONG OLIBO THE LAST PROPHETS OF GOD .        .

No comments:

Post a Comment