Friday, November 14, 2014

WORSHIP OF CHURCH OF CHRIST TO GOD THE FATHER A SPIRIT

                                                                 My Photo                                                                                                 The true worship of Church of Christ to God the Father a Spirit  . The worship service approved by GOD the FATHER must be written in the bible . He don't accept any WORSHIP made by man even for his glory ." JOHN 4 , 23 , 24 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth , for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks . God is spirit , and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth . " MARK 7 ; 6 , 7 He replied ," ISAIAH was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites ; as it is written : These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me . They worship me in vain ; their teachings are but rules taught by men . EXODUS 20 ; 3-7 You shall have no other gods before me . You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below . You shall not bow down to them or worship them ; for I , the LORD your GOD , am a jealous GOD , punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me , but showing love to a thousand generation of those who love me and keep my commanments . You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your GOD , for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name . ROMANS 1 ; 22-25 Although they claimed to be wise , they become fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal GOD for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles . Therefore GOD gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another . They exchanged the truth of GOD for a lie , and worshiped and served created things rather than the CREATOR ---who is forever praised . Amen . " For example they worship the image of St. PETER with hen , Virgin Mary with snake , San Roque with dog and many others . The Worship of CHURCH OF CHRIST or IGLESIA NI CRISTO approve by God . "HEBREWS 10 ; 25-27 Let us not give up meeting together , as some are in the habit of doing , but let us encourage one another ---and all the more as you see the DAY approaching . If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth , no sacrifice for sin left , but only a fearful expectation of judgement and raging fire that will consume the enemies of GOD . " MEETING TOGETHER MEANS WORSHIP TO GOD ." 1 CORINTHIANS 14 ; 15 , 26 So what shall I do ? I will pray with my spirit , but I will also pray with my mind ; I will sing with my spirit , but I will also sing with my mind . What then shall we say , brothers ? When you come together , everyone has a hymn , or a word of instruction , a revelation , a tongue or interpretation . All of these must be done for the strengthening of the CHURCH ." YOU HAVE READ HOW CHURCH OF CHRIST WORSHIP THE GOD THE FATHER . IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE , NOT MADE BY MEN ." First --the choral group sing with the faithful member . second --- prayer by the MINISTER . Third --- bible study , teach by the MINISTER from the Bible . Fourth --prayer by the MINISTER . Fifth ---offering of contibution . Six --- prayer by head Diacon . Seven ----blessing done by the MINISTER . " Kindly follow me on Twitter @punongolibo and on Facebook punongolibo@gmail.com . Thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment