Sunday, August 21, 2016

A TRUE PREACHER MUST HAVE AUTHORITY FROM GOD AND MUST HAVE CONFIRMATION IN THE BIBLE

                                                                 [DSC03611.JPG]                                                                                                 A preacher who want to preach the word of God , he should have a authority given by God and must be written in the Bible " ROMAN 10 ; 15 And how they can preach unless they are sent ? 2 PETER 1 ; 20 , 21 Above all , you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation . For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man , but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit . " My God sent me to correct the believes of the people of this world about God . He anointed me to serve him , to preach his word . ZECHARIAH 4 ; 11-14 Then I asked the angel , " What are these two olive trees on the right and left of the lampstands ?" Again I asked him ," What are these two Olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil ? "He replied ," Do you not know what these are ? " No my Lord , " I said . So he said , " These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth ." If you follow me you can be sure that your prayer will be heard my God and will be save in judgment day ." PUNONG OLIBO OR OLIVE TREES THE LAST PROPHETS OF GOD "

No comments:

Post a Comment