Tuesday, March 12, 2019

LORD JESUS CHRIST BUILD A HOUSE FOR HIS FOLLOWERS

Follow me  so that you can live in the house build by Lord Jesus Christ that what he promise the apostle that he will return if the place were ready ." JOHN 14 ; 1-4 " Do not let your heart be troubled . Trust in God ; trust also in me . In my Father's house are many rooms ; if it were not so , I would have told you . I am going there to prepare a place for you , and if I go and prepare a place for you . I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am . You know the way to the place where I am going . " Worship the only one true God the Father a Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ whom that he sent . Enter the only one true Church the Church of Christ you will be save on judgement day . I was chosen to be a Punong Olibo or Olive Trees the last prophet of my God the Father a Spirit to give light to his word so that you may be save on judgement day , My God want you to know the truth about Lord Jesus Christ .  1 TIMOTHY 2 ; 1- 7 I urge , then , first of all that requests , prayers , intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone _ for Kings and all those in  authority , that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness . This is good , and pleases God our savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of truth . For there is one God and one mediator between God and men , the man Christ Jesus , who gave himself as a ransom for men -- the testimony given in its proper time . And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and apostle -- I am telling the truth  , I am not lying -- and teacher of true faith to the Gentiles . It was very clear there was no trinity which the false preacher and false prophets preach to there member , do not follow them you will not be save on judgement day and live in Holy City and your prayer will not be answered . What occurred at the Council of Nicea?"

Answer:The Council of Nicea took place in AD 325 by order of the Roman Emperor Caesar Flavius Constantine. Nicea was located in Asia Minor, east of Constantinople. At the Council of Nicea, Emperor Constantine presided over a group of church bishops and other leaders with the purpose of defining the nature of God for all of Christianity and eliminating confusion, controversy, and contention within the church. The Council of Nicea overwhelmingly affirmed the deity and eternality of Jesus Christ and defined the relationship between the Father and the Son as “of one substance.” It also affirmed the Trinity—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were listed as three co-equal and co-eternal Persons. " It was very clear trinity was not come from Lord Jesus . Follow me and my God will bless you and give you eternal life and can live in Holy City . PUNONG OLIBO OR OLIVE TREES THE LAST PROPHETS OF GOD . 

No comments:

Post a Comment