Thursday, January 16, 2020

GOD COMMAND US TO FOLLOW HIS PROPHETS

The calamity , famine , plague happening in this world because of our sin to the only one God the Father a Spirit . The true believers must follow the word of God preach by his prophets not the false preacher who preach trinity because you will be punish by my God because it was a sin . JEREMIAH 29 ; 18 , 19 I will pursue them with the sword , famine and plague and will make them abhorrent to all the kingdoms of the earth and an object of cursing and horror of scorn and reproach , among all the nations where I drive them , 19 for they have not listened to my words , " declares the Lord , " words that I sent to them again and again by my servants the prophets . And you exiles have not listened either , " declares the Lord . PUNONG OLIBO THE LAST PROPHETS OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment