Thursday, September 11, 2014

I and the Father are one , Their conclusion Lord Jesus is God

"I and the Father are one , their conclusion Lord Jesus was God .  John 10 ; 30 but they did not include the verses " John 10 ; 25 -29 Jesus answered , " I did tell you , but you do not believe . The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me , but you do not believe because you are not my sheep . My sheep listen to my voice ; I know them , and they follow me . I give them eternal life , and they shall never perish : no one can snatch them out of my hand . My Father , who has given them to me , is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand . " Do you see , our Lord Jesus and the Father were taken care of the sheep and no one can snatch them in their hand , that is why Lord Jesus said I and the Father are one in taken care of the sheep . It is very clear that Lord Jesus is not a God because he was a man with flesh and bone , our God the Father is Spirit . They are not equal or their was no trinity . Do not follow them they will lead you to be punish in judgment day . Punong Olibo or Olive Trees the last prophet of God .

No comments:

Post a Comment