Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lord Jesus Christ don't accept to be a god

 LUKE 24 ; 36-43 While they were still talking about this , Jesus himself stood among them and said to them . " Peace be with you . " They were startled and frightened , thinking they saw a ghost . He said to them . Why are you troubled , and why do doubts rise in your minds ? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself ! touch me and see ; a ghost does not have flesh and bones , as you see I have ." When he had said this , he showed them his hands and feet . And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement , he asked them . Do you have anything here to eat ? " They gave him a piece of broiled fish , and he took it and ate it in their presence . " Jesus Christ did not accept to be a ghost or spirit or God , he corrected the apostles and tell them he still human with flesh and bones .

No comments:

Post a Comment