Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lord Jesus Christ will denied those preacher who will not follow his Gospel in judgment day

" Lord Jesus know his sheep because they listen to his voice " John 10 ; 25 -29 Jesus answered , " I did tell you , but you do not believe . The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me , but you do not believe because you are not my sheep . My sheep listen to my voice ; I know them , and they follow me . I will give them eternal life , and they shall never perish : no one can snatch them out of my hand . " Who was the sheep  of our Lord Jesus Christ ? John 10 ;7, 9 Therefore Jesus said again ," I tell you the truth , I am the gate for the sheep .  I am the gate ; whoever enters through me will be saved . " How we can enter our Lord Jesus ? " Colossians 1 ; 18 And he is the head of the body , the Church . " You will enter the body or the Church or Church of Christ . Those who do not  enter the body or Church  they will not be save in judgment day .  Matthew 7 ; 21, 22 , 23 Not everyone who says to me , Lord , Lord will enter the Kingdom of heaven , but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven . Many will say to me on that day , Lord , Lord , did we not prophesy in your name , and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles ? Then I will tell them plainly , I never knew you . Away from me , you evildoers ! "Its hurt to be denied by our Lord Jesus Christ . "What are the will of the Father . 1 Worship the Father the only one God and Jesus whom he have send you will have eternal life  . 2 Enter the Church of Christ preach by Bro. Felix Manalo then you will be save . Those who worship God in three person , God the Father , God the son and God the Holy Spirit will not be save because they believed in what Emperor Constantine invented .

No comments:

Post a Comment